Sunday, August 22, 2010

Updated Videos

So I know I am way behind in posting about this summer. We have gone on several family vacations and took a lot of pics, so I will eventually get around to blogging about those. But I wanted to post some videos of the kids. Kaitlyn started walking and is so proud of herself! She walks more and more everyday and soon she will be a natural:) Nate is talking up a storm and getting smarter by the day! Oh here's a funny story about Nate- We were at the beach the other day and I was busy talking with some girls from my ward. Nate came up to me and showed me a lollipop. I asked him where he got it and he said "the bithday paty" I looked behind me at the picnic tables and saw some girls around 9 picking up candy off the ground. Nate had participated in the pinata! I hope they didn't mind:) Enjoy the videos!



1 comment:

Doree said...

SOOOO ADORABLE! Seriously, your kids are so dang cute! I can't believe Kate is walking and Nate is counting. Also, that birthday 'paty' story killed me. Haha, what a sneaky kid.