Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welcome!

Well, I've finally given in and created a blog. However, rather than indulge in incessant navel-gazing (which seems to be the purpose of too many blogs), I intend to use it as a forum for keeping in touch with family and friends. So, if you've been directed to this site, I encourage you to check back once in a while (or subscribe to receive updates) to see what Molly and I are up to. As a little incentive, I will guarantee that it will become very interesting in the next several months as we find out whether we're having a boy or a girl and prepare to welcome our first baby into the family. So don't be a stranger, or else this blog will become nothing more than a time-intensive diary.

4 comments:

Doree said...

Congratulations Millers at making a Blog! I'm so excited that you guys are having a baby and can't wait to see it. Geeze Molly, can't you hurry up the process?

Alexis said...

Hi Guys!
Post some pics of growing Molly when you get a chance for those of too far away to see you two in person. Oh, and I am sorry that Doree called your baby an "it".

Emily said...

Yeah! I knew it would happen eventually. It must've been the commercial that convinced you. And don't worry, it's okay if sometimes feels like a time-intensive diary. It's another way to keep a journal. That's one reason why I like it so much. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Well, I've haven't gotten into this blogging thing, but now I guess I better try it out,just so I can keep track of those two, soon to be three out in Maryland. The distance doesn't seem quite so far, when we can keep in touch this way.